This product is Made in Australia and certified by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) and listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ATRG).
Provide effective protection against dust, fog, bacteria, pollution, pollen and infectious pathogens with the 3 Ply Protective Disposable Face Mask (50 pack).
Date of Registration: 30th April 2020
TGA Registered Specification: Surgical Face Mask, BFE99% Filtration Rate middle layer, 3ply single use disposable face mask.
TGA Product Category: Medical Device Included Class 1
Manufacturing Location: Sydney, Australia
- Convenient 50 pack & universal size fitting
- 3 Ply filtration for better protection
- Extremely high 95% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE)
- Latex-free, breathable, hypoallergenic and sterilized
- Multi-use: Flu/virus protection, dust protection, general maintenance
The 3 Ply Protective Disposable Face Mask provides effective protection against a whole host of general pathogens and pollutants in the air by covering the nose, mouth and chin for full coverage. The mask features an outer face, which provides the protection barrier, and an inner face that assures comfort and breathability.