Features advanced filtering and design details that allow them to be worn comfortably for extended periods while maintaining their class-leading functionality over standard melt blown filter respirators.
Advanced nanofiber filters are incorporated into a face-contouring design that creates an effective barrier against potentially harmful airborne particles and aerosols such as dust, virus, and bacteria as well as infectious liquid materials such as blood and fluids.
P2 is the Australian Standard code equivalent to codes N95 and KN95
- Australian Made
- Cutting-edge nanofiber filters
- Four-layers with elastic ear loops
- Innovative three-panel design improves fit and aesthetic and minimises gaps
- High breathability
- Soft, lightweight, comfortable & odourless
- Individually packed
- Latex free
Nanofiber technology ensures excellent breathability and lightness, even with the assurance of four protective layers.
- Technology: Nano-filters, comprised of nanofibers, deliver higher filtration efficiency than standard melt blown filters and are lighter and more breathable. They also maintain their functionality after exposure to moisture, while typical filters lose their electrostatic properties once exposed to water. AMD’s nano-filters are water-resistant and protective against airborne particles, aerosols, and liquid.
- Fit: Innovative three-panel design fits naturally around the nose and mouth, creating a better seal and aesthetic. Elastic ear loops hold the respirator securely in place. A soft inner layer and mouldable padded nose bridge wire provide extra comfort.
- Comfort: Nano-filter respirators are lighter than standard respirators and allow enhanced breathability which allows them to be worn for hours. The three-panel design unfolds to shape naturally around the face maximising ventilation around the nose and mouth while still maintaining an effective seal to the environment. Nano-filter respirators are potentially viable options for populations with breathing restrictions such as the elderly and those with heart and lung conditions.
- Packaging: Each nano-filter respirator is individually packaged for hygiene and designed to fold flat to facilitate portability and storage. Individual wrapping makes it convenient to carry and distribute without contamination — pack of 50.