Easy to Use Rapid Antigen Test Kit
*Prohibited for sale in WA & SA*
What is rapid antigen testing?
Rapid Antigen testing is a screening tool to help detect potential COVID-19 virus indicators within just 15 minutes.
Antigen Self Test (Oral Fluid) provides reliable results for individuals suspected of having COVID-19.
Conveniently self-test wherever and whenever necessary.
▪ Included on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG)
▪ 4 Simple Steps
▪ Results in 15 Minutes
▪ Quick and Reliable Results
Failure to follow the testing steps may give inaccurate results.
1. Place the test device on a flat surface.
2. Hold the tube vertically over the round market area. Drop exactly 4 drops on the field. Gently squeeze the sides of the tube together if necessary.
Checking The Results:
1. Set the timer and read the test result after 15-30 minutes.
2. If the test result is read after more than 30 minutes, the result might be incorrect.
The test determines your infection status with a high level of accuracy and precision. Results have been analysed across many SARS-CoV-2 variants, with no change in accuracy.
It is designed as a self‑test for patients. For best performance, it is recommended this test be used within 7 days post-onset of symptoms.
If a Positive result is given the immediate requirement is to present to your nearest Covid Testing Clinic for a confirmatory PCR Test. For advice on how to seek medical help or get tested for coronavirus (COVID-19) you can contact your state or territory health authority or call the coronavirus (COVID-19) helpline on 1800 020 080 at any time or visit the website: https://www.australia.gov.au/phone-contacts.
Storage and stability
Store the kit at 2 ‑ 30 °C / 36 ‑ 86 °F and protect from direct sunlight. The expiry date of the materials is indicated on the external packaging.
Do not freeze the kit.
**NOT FOR SALE TO WA & SA**