Since the beginning of the COVID-19 epidemic, there has been a growing discussion about whether the general population should wear a mask to help prevent the spread of the virus. While both sides of the debate have valid points to make, tradition and society have played a significant role in polarising opinions. Although many people worldwide are wearing face masks in public, there is still debate about the benefits of wearing one in public.
Wearing a mask that protects both your nose and mouth, regularly washing your hands, and maintaining physical distancing not only helps to protect you but also minimize the transmission of COVID-19 in our society. “As we all wear masks, we shield one another.” This isn’t just about ensuring oneself is safe and secure while we wear a mask; it’s about protecting others at work, in public, and at the home. Wearing a face mask is a critical and effective preventative step we can take. “This is because many asymptomatic people are capable of spreading the virus to others unknowingly.”
When Do You Use A Face Mask?
Develop a routine to put on a face mask before you step out of the house, mainly if you will be in contact with anyone, especially if you are in a vulnerable category. You never know whether you’ll need to pull over to speak to a friend or a mail carrier or when you’ll pass a pedestrian. Outside, keeping 1.8m from others may seem easy, but it is not always feasible.
Face Masks For Sale In Australia
Wearing face masks is becoming commonplace in many settings in Australia. However, you are now perplexed because you are unsure which mask to purchase. There are several different types of masks, each with its certification, and others are referred to as respirators. We offer various face masks at Wholesale Hand Sanitiser. We ship TGA Approved medical grade P2, and TGA-approved 3-ply surgical masks all over Australia. Face masks of all kinds are available for purchase and are in stock. So yes, if you need a 3-ply surgical mask or a P2 mask, we have them in stock and will deliver them straight to your home.
What is a P2 Face Mask?
A P2 Mask is an Australian-regulated particulate respirator that meets AS/NZS 1716:2012 and filters out 94 percent of very tiny (0.3–0.6 micron) particles. This product is certified by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) and listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ATRG).
- Australian Made
- Cutting-edge nanofiber filters
- Four-layers with elastic ear loops
- Innovative three-panel design improves fit and aesthetic and minimises gaps
- High breathability
- Soft, lightweight, comfortable & odourless
- Individually packed
P2 masks/ Surgical Masks Australia:
- P2 Face Mask, TGA Registered, Made in Australia (Pack of 50)
- P2 Face Mask, TGA Registered, Made in Australia (Pack of 25)
- P2 Face Mask, TGA Registered, Made in Australia (Pack of 10)
- Face Mask, TGA Registered, 3 Ply Disposable Surgical Mask, Made in Australia (Pack of 50)
- Face Mask, TGA Registered, 3 Ply Disposable Surgical Mask (Pack of 50)
What is Surgical Mask?
Surgical masks are class II instruments under 21 CFR 878.4040 because they protect the user’s nose and mouth and provide a physical shield to protect against dust, fog, bacteria, pollution, pollen, and infectious pathogens with the 3 Ply Protective Disposable Face Mask.
- Convenient 50-pack & universal size fitting
- 3 Ply filtration for better protection
- Extremely high 95% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE)
- Latex-free, breathable, hypoallergenic, and sterilized
- Multi-use: Flu/virus protection, dust protection, general maintenance
A very common question regarding face masks
Is a P2 mask equivalent to an N95 mask?
P2 Masks are the Australian version of the American N95 form. Both forms offer excellent respiratory protection against airborne particles. If a mask is classed as KN95 that indicates it is it made in China.