Hand sanitizers are essential in our daily life. They work to protect us against infectious diseases that may cost us our life. Such contagious diseases include those caused by viruses, bacteria, and other disease-causing agents.
Today, our market provides us with two types of Australian-made hand sanitizers: alcohol-based hand sanitizers and non-alcohol-based hand sanitizers that can offer protection to our families, friends, and co-workers. A non-alcohol hand sanitizer spray that can provide up to 24 hours of protection to both adults and children with a single application has been developed.
This type of sanitizer utilizes antimicrobial nanotechnology (benzalkonium chloride) that uses intelligent molecule to lower the pathogenic loads consistently and actively on surfaces and bodies by using physics rather than chemistry to eliminate germs. They kill disease-causing agents immediately, just like the other hand sanitizers. However, compared to alcohol hand sanitizer sprays that can only work when wet and easily evaporate, this offers protection even after drying up. That is because as it dries, its intelligent molecules bind permanently to your skin, establishing a defence barrier made up of billions of molecular pins with an ability to eliminate disease-causing agents for up to 24 hours. That means that benzalkonium chloride products can offer continuous protection towards microbes all day with a single application. When one tries to compare a product that only lasts for a few minutes to such a product that can last up to 24 hours and factor in the continuity of protection, cost, and inconvenience, it is incomparable.
It is essential to bear in mind that the all-day effectiveness is controlled by your skin’s natural exfoliation and not the sanitizer’s longevity. As your skin sloughs off, it will take the benzalkonium chloride with it since it is permanently bound to it.
Why should you use the non-alcoholic hand sanitizer that offers 24 hours continuous protection rather than the traditional hand sanitizers?
The 24 hours non-alcoholic hand sanitizers are better as compared to the traditional hand sanitizers in various ways that include:
- They do not require alcohol to dehydrate or kill disease-causing agents, unlike the traditional hand sanitizers. They utilize water-based ingredients to eliminate microbes and continue with the activity even after the product has dried.
- Unlike the traditional hand sanitizers that are only effective for a few minutes and only work when they are wet, the benzalkonium chloride molecules will bind permanently to your skin, forming a defensive barrier made up of many molecular pins that can eliminate disease-causing pathogens up to 24 hours after a single application. That means that the sanitizer can offer protections for a whole day to you, your family, colleagues, or anyone you care for after a single application.
- They can eliminate more than 99.99% of infectious agents.
- They are dermatologically tested and approved.
- They do not cause skin staining.
- They are odourless.
- It is important to maintain a high level of hygiene throughout the day. It is recommended to reapply non-alcohol based sanitizer throughout the day if you cannot maintain a high level of hygiene.
You can order the hand sanitizer in Australia by visiting our website: wholesalehandsanitiser.com.au. We can deliver hand sanitizer in bulk the next day after you place your order. So why are you still hesitating?